Coffee and Spice and All Things Nice - the Best Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
When the nights are drawing in and there’s a chill in the air, it’s great to be able to curl up with a comforting beverage to make us feel warm and cosy. And when it gets to that time of year when ardent sculptors are carving out their grand designs on pumpkins, to illuminate the streets on All Hallows’ Eve, what better time could there be to indulge in a luxurious Halloween style drink with a spicy warmth and coffee kick?
This Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is easy to prepare, tastes delicious, and will get you in the mood for some autumnal festive fun.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe from Coffee-Direct.co.uk
Makes 3 Servings
- 750ml whole milk, hot but not boiling
- 4 teaspoons caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 180ml freshly brewed strong coffee
- Whipped cream
- First, create a pumpkin spice mix by combining the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice in a small bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed together.
- Add the hot milk, caster sugar, vanilla extract, and half of the pumpkin spice to a blender, and mix until frothy.
- Divide the liquid between three coffee mugs, leaving enough space to add a good amount of whipped cream later.
- Add 60ml of freshly brewed, strong coffee to the mugs.
- Add that layer of whipped cream, and finish with a sprinkling of the remaining pumpkin spice mix.