Our range of quality espresso makers allow you to create delicious, aromatic coffees, packed full of flavour, in true barista style.
Espresso makers, or espresso machines, are the favourite preparation method for many coffee-lovers, allowing users to be precise with their ground coffee measurements and prepare excellent espresso shots with every use.
You can find full details and product specifications on each of the product pages, allowing you to choose the perfect espresso maker.
The Gaggia Range
The Gaggia range of draws on more than 80 years’ experience in creating innovative, state-of-the-art espresso makers.
In 1938, Achille Gaggia filed a patent for the “Lampo”, an innovative mechanism for coffee extraction which, instead of steam, used hot water under pressure that was forced through ground coffee. This process enabled the extraction of wonderful aromas and natural coffee oils, producing a soft crema and rich, bold flavours.
The Gaggia range includes features such as 15 bar pumps, professional steam wands, stainless steel bodywork, three-way solenoid valves and traditional filter holders. These beautiful, timeless products are available in a range of styles to suit your personal tastes and coffee needs, and each machine comes with a two-year warranty.
Why Choose An Espresso Maker?
- Convenience – create delicious, aromatic coffees from home.
- Aromatic, flavourful coffees – when you use a high quality, freshly roasted ground coffee such as that available from Coffee-Direct, you can be sure of a rich and flavoursome beverage, which you might not achieve when using coffee pods.
- Save space – our range of espresso makers are sleek and efficient, so they won’t take up too much room in your kitchen or office.
- Tailor your beverages – experiment with the amount of ground coffee and your chosen coarseness to create your favourite beverages.
- Create perfect espresso – produce barista style espressos every time, with rich, bold flavours and perfect, soft crema.