Our range of quality bean-to-cup coffee machines allow you to create delicious, aromatic coffees, packed full of flavour, at the press of a button.
The speed, ease and convenience that a bean-to-cup machine offers has made it a favourite preparation method for the most experienced coffee aficionados and novices alike; the machine takes care of all the work, from grinding your whole beans, to pressing and brewing, all in one go, with steam wands available on selected units that allow you to froth milk and create exquisite lattes and cappuccinos.
You can find full details and product specifications on each of the product pages, allowing you to choose the perfect bean-to-cup machine.
The Gaggia Range
The Gaggia range of bean-to-cup machines draws on more than 80 years’ experience in creating innovative, state-of-the-art coffee machines.
In 1938, Achille Gaggia filed a patent for the “Lampo”, an innovative mechanism for coffee extraction which, instead of steam, used hot water under pressure that was forced through ground coffee. This process enabled the extraction of wonderful aromas and natural coffee oils, producing a soft crema and rich, bold flavours.
These beautiful, timeless products are available in a range of styles to suit your personal tastes and coffee needs, and each machine comes with a two-year warranty.
The Scott Range
The Scott range of ‘Slimissimo’ bean-to-cup machines brings Scott’s extensive experience in creating innovative home products to the world of coffee.
Scott appliances are designed for functionality, style, convenience and ease of use, all of which are on display in this range of machines, which includes the Slimissimo Bean-to-Cup machine, the Slimissimo and Milk Bean-to-Cup machine and the Slimissimo Intense Milk Bean-to-Cup Machine.
Each of the machines in the Slimissimo range features patented brewing technology and 19 bar pump pressure, and come in simple, elegant designs that will fit right at home in your kitchen or office.
Why Choose A Bean-to-Cup Machine?
- Convenience – create delicious, aromatic coffees with the simple press of a button.
- Aromatic, flavourful coffees – when you use a high quality, freshly roasted coffee bean, such as the whole beans available from Coffee-Direct, you can be sure of a rich and flavoursome beverage, which you might not achieve when using coffee pods.
- Save space – our range of machines are sleek and efficient, so they won’t take up too much room in your kitchen or office.
- Tailor your beverages – within our range of machines you’ll find a selection of features that are designed to help you create the perfect, tailored coffee to suit your tastes.
- Less cleaning – a number of our machines feature detachable parts or auto-clean functions, saving you even more time when preparing your favourite beverages.