Coffee-Direct.co.uk offers a complete dropshipping service. We can roast, package and ship your private label or white label coffee directly to your customers. From a small gift pack of our trusted products to a large supply contract, we can help you serve the perfect cup of coffee.
We offer dropshipping services for all areas of the coffee industry, whether you have an independent cafe, a chain of coffee shops, or want to provide your own branded beans in your company offices.
How does dropshipping work?
Dropshipping is growing in popularity among retailers, merchants and entrepreneurs. In short, instead of holding stock on your premises, you order it from a third party (in this case, Coffee-Direct.co.uk), and it is sent straight to your customer. Deliveries are made with a quantity and at a time to match your sales. Our coffee products arrive at your chosen venue as a private label or white-label service. We can use a logo of your choice, or offer the coffee unbranded. We have an unbeatable choice of responsibly sourced single-origin or blended coffees, roasted and packed according to your preferences. All of which can bear the business name and logo of your choice, readily identifying your brand.
Our coffees are packaged for optimum freshness and only roasted when an order is placed. Your order is then sealed in one-way valve, foil fresh bags so the fresh aroma and taste won't escape. This means we only ever deliver the freshest possible, flavoured coffee beans or ground coffee to you, free of charge, anywhere in the UK.
What are the advantages or dropshipping coffee?
One of the big advantages of dropshipping is that you don't have to spend heavily on your stock or shipping cost to get your business going, so it works very well for start-ups. Overhead expenses can stay low since your business can be run from very small premises. You can forget about having to find storage space, having an in-house roastery, packaging your orders or getting rid of unsold coffee stock. With drop shipping, you only pay for what you use. The service is also available for larger estimated sales volumes; so taking advantage of our bulk discounts can help you to control your costs further.
Flexibility is another key benefit to dropshipping: your orders can be upscaled quickly and easily. And if a particular line is not going as well as you had hoped, you can easily change it for a different product from our vast array.
At Coffee-Direct.co.uk we are happy to welcome new dropshipping clients; our white label or private label coffee is produced with the same care as our own branded products. You can confidently sell our beans in your coffee shop, knowing that quality is guaranteed.
How we approach coffee dropshipping
We treat all of our customers as individuals, so we spend time to ensure we fully understand your needs. In an initial discussion, we ask key questions to establish your requirements and put together suggestions for the products that will work best for your coffee business and customers. We can match the caffeine levels, roasting preference and profiles to your brief while agreeing on the quantity and frequency of deliveries.
If you aren't quite sure which of our single origin or blends to choose, don't worry; you will have the opportunity to taste samples, and our team is on hand to offer product advice whenever you need it.
Included in our recommendations are details of trade discounts, so you can rest assured you will be getting great coffee at a very reasonable price, every time.
What dropshipping coffee can be supplied?
Unlike many coffee dropshippers, there is no restriction to the type of coffee you can choose: we can drop-ship any of our wide range of coffees or package a mixed choice.
Not sure which coffee to go for? No problem, we can provide sample packs of any of the beans on our product list to help you decide. We can also discuss whether white labels or private label packages would be the best solution for your target audience.
The coffee you need may be determined by the brewing method you, or your customers use. Most of our products are highly versatile, although some may work better than others, for example, in bean-to-cup machines or, by contrast, in vacuum coffee makers or filter machines. We will happily advise you and talk about the ideal brewing, grinding and roasting methods. Our service is bespoke, so we will tailor our deliveries and orders specific to your needs.
Dropshipping best sellers
We partner with some of the best coffee farmers and roasters in the world, so we can offer exceptional quality coffee beans to individuals for drinking at home, or to a coffee business to sell to customers. Either way, quality and freshness is guaranteed on all our orders.
Here are some of our dropshipping best sellers.
- Old Brown Java Coffee is one of Coffee-Direct.co.uk's most popular products, thanks to its rich, intense flavour, low acidity, and delightful aroma. It makes an excellent espresso, and is equally delicious as an Americano, flat white, cappuccino or latte. It is very versatile, suitable for bean-to-cup, cafetière, espresso and filter machines. Grown on Java's mineral-rich volcanic slopes, Old Brown Java beans are aged for at least two years, exposed to the warm, moist air of the rainy seasons, which intensifies their flavour and turns them golden brown.
- It's no surprise that Monsoon Malabar Coffee is one of India's best-loved coffees and a consistent favourite of Coffee-Direct.co.uk customers. Its unique cultivation and production process creates a coffee with a spectacular flavour and character all of its own. In Malabar, one of the wettest areas of India, Arabica beans are harvested, washed in spring water and left to dry in the sun. Then they are spread on the floor of open warehouses, left exposed to monsoon winds and rains for three or four months which fattens them up and reduces much of their acidity. Our Monsoon Malabar is full-bodied and mellow, making a smooth cupful with deep, rich flavours. Our roasters describe this as bold, earthy and sweet, having tobacco and wood notes, with an intense aroma of dark chocolate and nuts. It's wonderfully versatile, making it an ideal choice for any method of brewing. At Coffee-Direct.co.uk, you have the option of ordering whole beans if you prefer to grind your own coffee or make your selection from our wide range of pre-ground coffees.
- Kenya Peaberry beans are grown on the slopes of the Nyeri highlands in an area noted for its fine coffees. Fans of the peaberry coffee bean (a mutation in which each coffee cherry contains a single, fatter bean rather than the usual two) say the result is a sweeter, lighter and fruitier taste than the more common equivalent. Kenyan coffee is rich, complex and high-quality, and the peaberry has an enhanced citrus character. The Coffee-Direct.co.uk offering is smooth and full-flavoured with a fruity touch and a lovely aroma. It works brilliantly in a cafetière or filter machine.
- Equally at home in cafetière or filter machines is our superb Kenya AA. This mild coffee gets its AA+ rating based on the dimensions of the specially selected beans used: Kenyan coffee beans are graded by size, with those too large to pass through a calibrated sieve designated as AA grade. Coffee-Direct.co.uk's excellent variety has a strong, slightly tangy taste embodying all the characteristics of a truly great Kenyan coffee, including a full body and delicious flavours of cocoa. It also works well in a percolator, siphon or for Turkish coffee.
- Dark Decaffeinated Colombian Coffee hits the right notes when your customer wants a quality decaf coffee that holds its strength and intense flavour. These beans offer rich and luxurious flavours of sweet fruit and chocolate, producing wonderfully full-bodied coffees that won't keep you awake all night. Roasted to order, it will be shipped as fresh as possible. Suitable for all brewing types and styles, from espresso to latte, this variety excels when prepared as a percolator coffee.
Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help provide you and your customers with exceptional coffee.