Business Traveller Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Dates: Start Date 14/12/2021 – End Date 20/12/2021
Prize: 1x 12 Days of Christmas Gift Pack, 1x 227g Kopi Luwak Coffee, 1x 227g Kona Hawaii Coffee, 1x 227g Blue Mountain Jamaica Coffee, 1x 227g Australian Skybury Coffee, 1x 227g Galapagos Coffee
- The competition is only open to residents of mainland UK.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over (at the time of entry).
- Entrants can only enter the competition once.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Coffee-Direct.co.uk are not eligible to enter.
- Entries to the competition will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- The competition winner will be drawn within 1 week of the End Date.
- The winners will receive a prize of 1x 12 Days of Christmas Gift Pack, 1x 227g Kopi Luwak Coffee, 1x 227g Kona Hawaii Coffee, 1x 227g Blue Mountain Jamaica Coffee, 1x 227g Australian Skybury Coffee, 1x 227g Galapagos Coffee.
- Christmas coffee mugs not included.
- A cash alternative of the equivalent value will not be offered as an alternative prize. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner will be notified within 1 week of the draw. Notification will be via email.
- The winner will be required to acknowledge notification of their potential win via email. If a winner does not acknowledge notification of their win within 10 days of being notified, the prize shall be forfeited and the prize will be re-drawn until an eligible winner is confirmed.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions by the promoter shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- A winner will be chosen at random. The promoter’s decision is final in respect of all matters related to this competition. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize (excluding VAT) are the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is – Red Spider Direct Limited t/a Coffee-Direct.co.uk, PO Box 433, Lymington, SO41 1EH.