Raspberry Coffee Recipe
This delicious coffee recipe, served best either steaming hot or trickled over a few ice cubes, is a refreshingly sweet and delicious take on normal coffee. It’s not an unusual choice to add fruit with coffee and the sharp acidity of raspberries cuts brilliantly through the rich flavours of good coffee beans.
Some may question the choice of raspberry syrup in a coffee as the two seem pretty opposed on the flavour scale, but that’s exactly why this coffee recipe is such a treat. Sometimes flavours that just don’t seem like they should work actually complement each other the best.
This pretty-in-pink coffee drink packs a sugary punch and twists all your favourite summer flavours into one mug of delicious raspberry coffee. With the light and frothy addition of steamed milk, paired with the sugary sweetness of raspberry, chocolate and whipped cream, prepare for a great sugar high with your caffeine hit!
If you’ve grown used to your typical favourite coffee drinks and can already anticipate the flavours hitting your tongue before you’ve even taken your first sip, why not try something a little different? Raspberry coffee is a great place to start pushing the boat out with your coffee choices, because it simply is so delicious!
Even the mainstream coffee chains, such as Starbucks and Costa have begun to recognise the potential in this summer-fruit coffee as Raspberry lattes begin to become more of a commonplace coffee request.
If you can’t get enough of the raspberry and coffee blend, why not try Coffee-Direct’s own raspberry flavoured coffee; a fruity, refreshing blend that balances tart raspberries with rich coffee. It’s a must-have for an after-dinner drink, pairing beautifully with any fruit-based puddings or delectable dark chocolate desserts.
This delicious flavoured coffee is a smooth blend with no hidden hits of bitterness, offering you a fragrant, luxurious taste.
- 1 cafetière
- 1 kettle
- 1 mug or heat proof glass
- 2 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 125ml boiling water
- 120ml steamed milk
- 1 tablespoon raspberry syrup
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Whipped cream
- Add two tablespoons of coffee grounds to your cafetière.
- Pour 125ml boiling water into your cafetière and place the lid on top.
- Leave coffee to brew for four minutes.
- Pour 120ml of milk into a microwavable bowl and microwave on high heat for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Once microwaved, whisk the milk until foamy.
- Press the coffee once brewed and pour into your mug or glass until it is filled halfway.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon of raspberry syrup to the coffee and mix until all dissolved.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add in as much of the steamed milk as you desire to the top of the coffee.
- Layer the whipped cream on top of the milk and, if you desire extra sweetness, drizzle some raspberry syrup over the top of the cream.
- Serve and enjoy.