Tiramisu Coffee Recipe
Craving a special after-dinner treat with a caffeine kick? This tiramisu coffee recipe is exactly what you may have been searching for.
Only taking a few minutes to make and offering up truly delicious and complementing flavours, tiramisu coffee is a treat you can savour all year round.
Additional whipped cream, cocoa powder and a serving of your favourite crumbly biscuits (Tiramisu is traditionally served with ladyfingers, but use your favourite biscuits for an original and intimate touch) makes this decadent recipe ideal to share with friends and family after a yummy meal, or hoarded as a special treat for a self-care evening for one.
As tiramisu traditionally carries bold notes of espresso coffee, flipping the original recipe on its head and making a coffee with notes of tiramisu works exactly as well as you would expect. With its various layers of flavours, this coffee recipe captures the taste buds.
Delicately balancing the sweetness of the amaretto or amaretto syrup with the darker tones of your choice of coffee, this tiramisu coffee recipe is a tantalising option when you’re in need of a hit of tiramisu dessert with less steps and less ingredients!
Traditionally, tiramisu is a timeless no-bake Italian dessert containing delicious mascarpone cream with espresso soaked ladyfingers. With its boozy undertones, tiramisu is an adult dessert that, whilst no-baking time is attached to it, usually does contain a fair amount of prep work.
The appeal of this coffee recipe is that it works brilliantly for a much-needed afternoon pick-me-up. The sugar rush of this recipe will give you that extra boost of energy whilst taking only a few minutes to prepare.
If you wish to add even more layers of flavouring, a drizzle of your favourite dark rum over the top of the finished coffee can lift this coffee recipe to all new heights of taste.
If you crave tiramisu coffee but have restricted time limitations, then why not try Coffee-Direct’s own tiramisu flavoured coffee? Playing off the flavour combinations of deep coffee and rich chocolate that are found in the traditional Italian dessert, Coffee-Direct’s flavoured coffee works wonders to create the ideal creamy latte or cappuccino.
- 1 cafetière
- 1 kettle
- 1 mug or heat proof glass
- 2 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 125ml boiling water
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon amaretto or amaretto syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Biscuits (optional)
- Add two tablespoons of coffee grounds to your cafetière.
- Pour 125ml boiling water into your cafetière and place the lid on top.
- Leave coffee to brew for four minutes.
- Press the coffee once brewed and pour until your mug or glass is filled halfway.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce and 1 tablespoon of amaretto or amaretto syrup into your pressed coffee. Stir well.
- Fill the remaining half of your mug or glass with your choice of milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder, if using.
- Serve with a plate of your favourite biscuits and enjoy.