The Gaggia Classic 2023 – Buy Today and Get Free Coffee Beans and a £20 Gift Voucher!
We are proud to be an authorised dealer of Gaggia espresso makers and bean-to-cup machines – quality, Italian-designed coffee machines that are the culmination of 80 years of tradition, history and experience.
The new Gaggia Classic 2023 (Classic Evo) espresso maker is a real favourite here at Coffee-Direct, and it’s easy to see why!
The Gaggia Classic 2023 – Brew Italian Espresso with the Utmost Precision
Representing a true passion for the art of espresso making and inspired by Italian design and craftsmanship, the Gaggia Classic 2023 showcases Gaggia’s dedication to premium quality, allowing you to pay attention to every detail and create exquisite cups of coffee every time.
- The Gaggic Classic 2023 includes a professional steam wand and two steam outlets, making for the perfect way to steam the milk and make exquisitely silky, bar-quality microfoam.
- Available in Stainless Steel, Lobster Red, Midnight Blue, Thunder Black, Polar White, Cherry Red and Grey.
- The 15 bar pump pushes the hot water through the ground coffee at high pressure to ensure better tasting, crema topped espresso.
- The premium stainless-steel filter-holder, upgraded brass group and non-stick coating around the boiler guarantee machine longevity.
- The non-stick coated boiler is designed for unparalleled temperature stability, giving you the best espresso every time you brew.
- The 3-way solenoid valve relieves the pressure in the filter holder immediately after pulling a shot.
- The machine comes with three filters: a “perfect crema” basket to help you have the perfect espresso from the first use; a single (7g) and a double (14g) traditional basket that allow you to perfect your home barista skills.
- Espresso cups and glasses can be stored on the top of the machine for convenience and to be ambiently heated by the boiler. A warm cup ensures that you espresso remains at the perfect temperature.
Free Arabica Supremo Coffee and £20 Gift Voucher
Order today and we'll also send a freshly roasted large 908g bag of our exceptional Arabica Supremo coffee (worth £33.99) absolutely free - the perfect partner to your new Gaggia coffee machine.
What’s more, we’ll also send you a £20 Coffee-Direct.co.uk gift voucher when you purchase the Gaggia Classic 2023!
What is a Solenoid Valve?
The Gaggia’s three-way solenoid valve relieves pressure in the filter-holder immediately after pulling a shot, which results in an improved in-cup quality. Water empties from the filter-holder via the open valve and collects in the drip tray, leaving the coffee pucks relatively dry, so that the container will be easier to clean.
Can Coffee Pods Be Used?
The Gaggia Classic 2023 offer the possibility to use paper pods as well as ground coffee. Simply use the correct filter (traditional filter for one cup) and standard pods (44mm).
Which Components Can Be Removed and Cleaned?
The water tank, the pannarello, the drip tray and drip tray plate can all be removed from the Classic 2023, allowing them to be cleaned under tap water.